1. Consider the following statement: “China’s current account surplus implies that China has added more to global supply of output than to global demand.” Does a current account surplus necessarily imply the stated outcome for global supply and demand?
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
2. Explain the role of China’s administered exchange rate in contributing to its trade surpluses and therefore growth in the global supply of goods relative to demand.
3. We saw that exports from China have effectively lowered relative wages for unskilled and semi-skilled workers in advanced countries. What has been the effect on wages in China? Explain these forces in terms of the “factor price equalisation theorem” in international trade theory. Do these forces also apply to other factor prices?
4. Karl Marx said in 1867 in Volume 1 of “Capital” “..commodities are only definite masses of congealed labour time”. To what extent is this true of the export of goods and services rather than by importing labour directly (immigration)
5. What are the underlying forces that have accelerated the process of globalisation in recent decades and are continuing to do so?
6. What specific policies could China and the US adopt to reduce their saving-investment imbalances and therefore their current account imbalances? What political obstacles would each country face in implementing each policy?
Welcome to one of the most trusted essay writing services with track record among students. We specialize in connecting students in need of high-quality essay writing help with skilled writers who can deliver just that. Explore the ratings of our essay writers and choose the one that best aligns with your requirements. When you rely on our online essay writing service, rest assured that you will receive a top-notch, plagiarism-free A-level paper. Our experienced professionals write each paper from scratch, carefully following your instructions. Request a paper from us and experience 100% originality.