The Research Paper is a fifteen- to twenty-page (in addition to title and references pages) paper which provides the student the opportunity to investigate a specific topic, research current literature in the application, and apply graduate level critical thinking to the presentation of the information. The Research Paper utilizes knowledge and skills developed within the healthcare profession and apply them to the context of quality improvement and risk management.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
- Design an organizational quality or risk management program to implement, and monitor healthcare outcomes in the setting of your choice that support national accreditation (JCAHO, NCQA, etc.), standards of care principles, and outcomes management. Include the role this program plays in the organizational mission, culture, and strategic direction.
- Analyze the effects of the social, cultural, and political influences in the delivery of healthcare services as they specifically pertain to quality improvement and risk management to the healthcare organization and patients served.
- Identify and discuss the healthcare professional and stakeholder roles and responsibilities in quality and risk management within a healthcare delivery system, including organizational mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Analyze healthcare policy, reimbursement, and regulatory requirements that affect quality and risk management in the delivery of healthcare within an organizational type of your choice.
- Identify and assess the legal, ethical, and risk aspects in total quality and risk management, including patient safety and process improvement.
- Outline statistical methodologies used for data analysis, both internally and externally. Discuss the sources, users, and how statistics are utilized in quality and risk management decision making in outcomes management, patient safety, patient satisfaction, etc.
- Select appropriate strategies for administering the quality improvement and risk management processes within a healthcare delivery system.
Writing the Research Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be fifteen-to twenty- double-spaced pages in length (excluding title page, abstract, and reference page) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Title of paper
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought in development and presentation.
- Must integrate recognized health care concepts and applicable data into the Research Paper to identify, critique, justify, and/or presentation of the topic.
- Must include a Discussion section to evaluate and interpret your research and findings regarding the original topic as well as a concluding paragraph.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide to document all sources.
- Must include a minimum of ten to twelve scholarly and professional references that are appropriately cited within the text of the Research Paper.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
Welcome to one of the most trusted essay writing services with track record among students. We specialize in connecting students in need of high-quality essay writing help with skilled writers who can deliver just that. Explore the ratings of our essay writers and choose the one that best aligns with your requirements. When you rely on our online essay writing service, rest assured that you will receive a top-notch, plagiarism-free A-level paper. Our experienced professionals write each paper from scratch, carefully following your instructions. Request a paper from us and experience 100% originality.