You are a drug enforcement agent and have been invited as a quest speaker to explain to a group of high school students how stimulants affect the central nervous system. You will focus on the biological process as it relates to the allure of the stimulant providing a sense of well-being (dopamine).
You will use a PowerPoint presentation to explain the central nervous process to the students.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
- Choose a type of stimulant that we have studied in this course (amphetamines, cocaine, alcohol, caffeine)
- Briefly describe the nature of the stimulant. Be sure to include:
- how stimulants enhance mood
- the neurological process as it relates to the Central Nervous System
- its prevalence in our society.
- its impact on our society.
- Length: 15 to 20 slides (excluding the cover slide and the reference slide).
- Be sure not to overcrowd your slides with information.
- Be thorough, but also be concise.
- Use bullet points to highlight main points.
- If you use graphics, be sure to condense them, so your presentation is not too large.
- Mechanics: PowerPoint does not require that you write full sentences or paragraphs; in fact, this will detract from your presentation; however, your ideas must flow logically and your points should be presented in a consistent format. Check your spelling and use standard American English.
- You should consult at least three sources in preparing your presentation. Your last slide should be a reference slide following APA format.
Welcome to one of the most trusted essay writing services with track record among students. We specialize in connecting students in need of high-quality essay writing help with skilled writers who can deliver just that. Explore the ratings of our essay writers and choose the one that best aligns with your requirements. When you rely on our online essay writing service, rest assured that you will receive a top-notch, plagiarism-free A-level paper. Our experienced professionals write each paper from scratch, carefully following your instructions. Request a paper from us and experience 100% originality.