Hot-Button Issue Paper
Technologies evolve, but sex and violence have always been—and may remain—hot-button issues in the media. The pace of new technological change is so rapid that some people may no longer wait on formal media effects research to make personal decisions.
Write a 1,750- to 2,100-wordpaperthat addresses the following:
• Compare media portrayal of sex and violence today to media portrayal of sex and violence when you were a child.
• Explain how the negative effects of sex and violence on children have increased in media technology. Provide examples and cite at least one contemporary news article.
• Explain how the negative effects of sex and violence on adults have increased in media technology. Provide examples and cite at least one contemporary news article.
• Make specific recommendations about how the problems of media portrayal of sex and violence might be minimized.
• A relatedhot-button issueis how communication has changed societal perspectives on immediacy and intimacy. Explain whether you regard these changes as beneficial or detrimental.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
Cite at least three different peer-reviewed outside sources, in addition to the two contemporary news articles. Format thepaperconsistent with APA guidelines
Welcome to one of the most trusted essay writing services with track record among students. We specialize in connecting students in need of high-quality essay writing help with skilled writers who can deliver just that. Explore the ratings of our essay writers and choose the one that best aligns with your requirements. When you rely on our online essay writing service, rest assured that you will receive a top-notch, plagiarism-free A-level paper. Our experienced professionals write each paper from scratch, carefully following your instructions. Request a paper from us and experience 100% originality.