Assignment #2: Persuasive Paper
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
- identify ethical issues that arise in domestic and global business environments using an understanding of ethical concepts and of legal and business principles
- develop and evaluate alternatives to, and recommend solutions for, ethical dilemmas, taking into account ethical and legal requirements and the essential mission of the business enterprise
- effectively communicate to internal and external business stakeholders the complexities of ethical issues, suggesting and analyzing various solutions in order to ensure appropriate business practices and accountability
Step 1: Preparation for Writing the Assignment
You are responsible for APA only for in-text citations and a reference list. However, all source material must be cited and referenced.
Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing)
Contractions are not used in business writing, so you are expected NOT to use contraction in writing this assignment.
You are expected to paraphrase and are NOT to use direct quotes
You are expected to use the facts from the case scenario paired with the weekly courses readings to develop the analysis and support the reasoning. No more than three (3) external resources can be used in completing the assignment. The expectation is that you provide a robust use of the course readings. If any material is used from a source document, it must be cited and referenced. A reference within a reference list cannot exist without an associated in-text citation and vice versa.
Step 2: How to Set Up the Paper
12-point font. The final product will be between 4-6 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page. You may not exceed six (6) pages so it is important to write clearly and concisely.
- Create a title page with title, your name, the course, the instructor’s name and date
Step 3: In this assignment, you will write a persuasive essay in response to the quote:
“A multinational corporation has no moral or social responsibility to engage in corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs.”
Step 4: Create the introductory paragraph. Within this paragraph, provide a brief overview of the scenario. Then, provide a thesis statement and tell the reader the main topics covered in the paper. The introduction comes at the beginning of the paper and tells a reader the main topics covered in the paper.
Step 5: Learning How to Write a Persuasive Essay
Task 1: Read: Tips on Writing a Persuasive Essay and Writing the Persuasive Essay
Task 2: Read the following tips for writing a persuasive essay:
- Use a pleasant and reasonable tone in your essay. Sarcasm and name-calling weaken an argument. Logic and fairness will help to keep it strong.
- Make your best argument your last argument.
- Select your words carefully, have them evoke an image. Persuasion is about appealing to all the emotions of the reader. The use of adjectives and logic will convey a vivid picture and will make the reader believe you and that you write as an authority on the subject.
- No personal pronouns and no I think, I feel, I believe as these phrases all weaken your perspective because the reader is less likely to think you are writing from fact than fiction.
- No personal experiences unless they are generic meaning everyone has them and can relate to them and they convey a vivid and immediate image.
Step 6: The Persuasive Essay
Task 1: Decide to either support or deny the veracity of the theme statement
Task 2: The argument will include a discussion on a position of either for or against corporate social responsibility
Task 3: Include a discussion about the idea of distributive justice and the current distribution of wealth.
Step 7: Write the summary paragraph
Write the summary paragraph. A summary paragraph restates the main topics of the paper. Make sure to leave a reader with a sense that the paper is complete. The summary paragraph is the last paragraph of a paper and does not need a heading.
Welcome to one of the most trusted essay writing services with track record among students. We specialize in connecting students in need of high-quality essay writing help with skilled writers who can deliver just that. Explore the ratings of our essay writers and choose the one that best aligns with your requirements. When you rely on our online essay writing service, rest assured that you will receive a top-notch, plagiarism-free A-level paper. Our experienced professionals write each paper from scratch, carefully following your instructions. Request a paper from us and experience 100% originality.