Many areas of the U.S. can claim a rich history with respect to media organizations, personalities, content, and developments. But southwest Ohio’s claim is especially rich, given the pioneering work of a number of inventors, entrepreneurs, and innovators.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
In this project, you will choose a particular individual, organization, innovation, or piece of media content based in southwest Ohio (we’ll loosely define the region as an area within 100 miles of Oxford) and prepare a multimedia research presentation designed to illuminate that subject.
There are dozens of possibilities in the region, including several very good ones in Oxford, believe it or not. Not having access to a car will not be a problem.
The requirements of the project are purposely inexact, given all of the possibilities for completing it. However, it must have the following elements:
- The subject individual, program, organization, practice, etc. must have been primarily
- Something about your subject must have been significant or noteworthy beyond the local
- It must concern the media in some way: newspapers, magazines, books, film, radio,
television, online, etc.
- Your report must be researched using credible sources. These are traditionally vetted
publications such as newspapers, magazines, journals, books, etc. You will be limited to
at most one online source and one personal communication as sources.
- Statements of fact outside of general knowledge must be documented.
- Your written report should be around five pages, double-spaced, and must include at least
one other form of media (sound, video, still photo.)
- You should prepare a formal presentation of approximately five to seven minutes to the
class summarizing your report.
Your project will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Research: quality, credibility, and variety of sources.
- Originality: extent to which project demonstrated novelty and has a new and unexpected
story to tell.
- Technical Quality: word choice, grammar, syntax, punctuation.
- Organization: the degree to which the project makes a cogent argument and does so
efficiently, without repetition.
- Presentation: Relevance of accompanying media; evidence of forethought and
preparation in written and in-class delivery.
Welcome to one of the most trusted essay writing services with track record among students. We specialize in connecting students in need of high-quality essay writing help with skilled writers who can deliver just that. Explore the ratings of our essay writers and choose the one that best aligns with your requirements. When you rely on our online essay writing service, rest assured that you will receive a top-notch, plagiarism-free A-level paper. Our experienced professionals write each paper from scratch, carefully following your instructions. Request a paper from us and experience 100% originality.