You have a nominal £15,000 with which to buy shares of a company that MUST be listed on the London Stock Exchange. Try to invest in a company that you think will do well over the next six months and give you a good return on your investment, even though making a profit is not a key objective of this assessment.
You need to be able to justify your choice of company. In order to do this you should carry out some research on a range of companies using PEST analysis. You will need this information for your interim report.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
• Provide information on other companies that you considered, and why you rejected them
• Provide information on key competitors and market factors using Porter’s Five Forces model
• Identify a second choice of share to use for comparisons in your final report
• Identify the sector index and one other financial index which you will use for your main report
• Submit a final report that analyses the performance of your chosen share(s) throughout the entire time period finishing with the closing price on Friday 28 April 2017, paying particular attention to significant changes in the share price
• Reference your sources using Harvard
To achieve a higher grade in this assessment you SHOULD:
• Analyse the performance of your share(s) in detail, providing credible evidence to support your analysis and considering factors that affected the sector as a whole
• Discuss your decision on whether or not to change shares and the factors that influenced you in your choice
The report should be 1500 words.
Welcome to one of the most trusted essay writing services with track record among students. We specialize in connecting students in need of high-quality essay writing help with skilled writers who can deliver just that. Explore the ratings of our essay writers and choose the one that best aligns with your requirements. When you rely on our online essay writing service, rest assured that you will receive a top-notch, plagiarism-free A-level paper. Our experienced professionals write each paper from scratch, carefully following your instructions. Request a paper from us and experience 100% originality.