Template Case Studies 5-2 and 6-2
Refer to and use the following abbreviations for the problems below: • R = Royalty Payment • CT = Artist Credit Total • SV = Share Value • CV = Credit Value • RP = Retail Price • PD= Packaging Deduction • R%=Royalty Percentage of Suggested Retail Price minus packaging
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
1. Ziam wants to know how much his royalty will be for a song he has written. How will it be calculated? Write the steps or the formulas that will be used to calculate his royalty payment.
2. Ziam has written a popular song titled “Going There,” which has been recorded by a well-known performer. He recently received a royalty check for $7,000. If Ziam gets a 0.5 share of the royalties and the credit value is $3.50, what was the credit total that his song earned? Write out the problem in the form of an equation and solve it.
3. Ziam quickly published another song, “Take Me There,” that is played even more often than “Going There.” If his first song earns 4,000 credits and his second song earns 6,000 credits, what will the royalty payment be from the two songs if the credit value remains at $3.50?
4. Ziam is considering an offer to perform his own songs on a CD to be titled “Waiting There.” In the past, he has written but not performed his music. If Ziam’s royalty is 0.12 of the suggested retail price of $15.00, but 0.25 of the retail price is deducted for packaging before Ziam’s royalty is calculated, how much will he receive for sale of the CD? Write your answer in the form of an equation and solve it.
Use the equation below and show your work in this cell to solve for the royalty payment. Manual Equation: R = (CT)(SV)(CV)
Case 6-2 Template
1. What percentage of the total does each of the four customer groups represent? Round to the nearest hundredth of a percent.
2. Minh’s data shows that on average only 4.6% of customers were purchasing complementary services available within Media Systems. By using his company’s services, Minh was projecting that these percentages would triple across all user groups within 1 year. a) How many customers would that equate to in total for each group? b) What would be the difference compared to current levels?
3. Customer complaint data showed that within the last year, complaints by category were as follows: publication subscribers, 1,174; advertisers, 423; telephone service customers, 4,411; and ISP customers 823. a) What percentage of customers (round to two decimal places)complained within the last year in each category? b) If the CRM software were able to reduce complaints by 50% each year over the next 2 years, how many complaints would there be by category at the end of that time period? And c) What would the number of complaints at the end of 2 years represent on a percentage basis?
Welcome to one of the most trusted essay writing services with track record among students. We specialize in connecting students in need of high-quality essay writing help with skilled writers who can deliver just that. Explore the ratings of our essay writers and choose the one that best aligns with your requirements. When you rely on our online essay writing service, rest assured that you will receive a top-notch, plagiarism-free A-level paper. Our experienced professionals write each paper from scratch, carefully following your instructions. Request a paper from us and experience 100% originality.