If you were to ask 10 people what they believe to be the most significant issue facing healthcare today, you might get 10 different answers. Escalating costs? Regulation? Technology disruption? Social Determinant such as environment/community, education, access/quality to healthcare?
These and many other topics are worthy of discussion. Not surprisingly, much has been said in the research, within the profession, and in the news about these topics. Whether they are issues of finance, quality, workload, or outcomes, there is no shortage of changes to be addressed.
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Write My Essay For Me
In this Discussion,
- You examine a national healthcare issue (Please use Nursing Shortage) and consider how that issue may impact your work setting.
- You also analyze how your organization has responded to this issue.
Review the Resources and select one current national healthcare issue/stressor to focus on (Please use Nursing Shortage).
Reflect on the current national healthcare issue/stressor you selected and think about how this issue/stressor may be addressed in your work setting.
- Write a description of the national healthcare issue/stressor you selected for analysis (Please use Nursing Shortage).,
- Describe how your health system work setting has responded to the healthcare issue/stressor (Please use Nursing Shortage), including a description of what changes may have been implemented. Be specific and provide examples
- Explain how the healthcare issue/stressor (Please use Nursing Shortage) may impact your work setting.
- Which social determinant(s) most affects this health issue (Please use Nursing Shortage)?
a. Description of the national healthcare issue/stressor
The nursing shortage is a pressing issue that has plagued the healthcare industry for many years. The shortage is a result of several factors, including an aging nursing workforce, a limited number of nursing schools, and increased demand for healthcare services due to an aging population. The COVID-19 pandemic has also further exacerbated the shortage by leading to high levels of burnout and stress among nurses, causing many to leave the profession.
b. Impact of the healthcare issue/stressor on my work setting The nursing shortage has a significant impact on my work setting as a healthcare provider. The shortage has led to increased workloads, resulting in burnout and stress among nurses. The shortage has also led to a decrease in the quality of care provided to patients due to the limited availability of nurses. The shortage has forced nurses to work long hours and take on multiple responsibilities, which can lead to errors in patient care and decreased job satisfaction.
c. Social determinant(s) affecting this health issue Several social determinants affect the nursing shortage issue, including access to education, socioeconomic status, and geographic location. Limited access to…NEED A COMPREHENSIVE ANSWER? POST YOUR ORDER
Welcome to one of the most trusted essay writing services with track record among students. We specialize in connecting students in need of high-quality essay writing help with skilled writers who can deliver just that. Explore the ratings of our essay writers and choose the one that best aligns with your requirements. When you rely on our online essay writing service, rest assured that you will receive a top-notch, plagiarism-free A-level paper. Our experienced professionals write each paper from scratch, carefully following your instructions. Request a paper from us and experience 100% originality.